My father

My father name is bimal  giri. He is 5
48 years old .He  is an business   man. He is kind and generous. If anyone approaches him with a genuine need he helps them to whatever extent he can. And he never grudges any help he offers.He is time conscious and punctual. He is strict with me because he wants me to be disciplined. Being disciplined is tough, but I know it is for my good. And so I always try my best to follow what my father tells me to do. Whenever I am in a difficulty my father helps me out with love 
My father is kind and helpful. He is happy when he can help the poor to bring a smile on their faces. My father is hard working and a perfectionist. I always try to obey what he tells me to do. When he scolds me for the mistakes I do I know it is for my good, and I try to correct myself. I want to be like my father and be successful in achieving my goals. My father loves me. He encourages me to do my best. He wants me to develop good values and morals and be a good human being.

Comments

Popular Posts